Are you or a loved one addicted to opiates? Are you or a family member taking Suboxone/Subutex?

Take my Quiz! How silky are you?

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Results of The 3 Night Sleep Challenge

So, if any of you moms or dads out there need to get your child to sleep, you can hire me! I should seriously market myself! It went great. I do have to admit though, that its gonna take more than 3 nights to get it consistent.

Night one, as I posted before, Lily woke up a couple times and I only gave her water once and she fussed herself back to sleep.

Night two, she slept through.

Night three, she woke up a few times and I just let her go and she was able to fuss herself back to sleep.

Last night, night four, she woke up around 1 am screaming an awful scream. This wasn't her usual cry, it was her I'm VERY hungry cry. She didn't eat well yesterday so I did give her milk, just about 4 oz. I didn't even use the Ferber method because I knew it wasn't a normal, fussy, sleepy cry.

So, moving to one nap a day has definitely worked. I need to make sure she has a full belly and keep up with our new bed time routine; bath, Elmo video, then bed. Working like a charm so far.

Now if I could only get Rob's ass in gear to finish her room so we can have ours back!

2 comments:

  1. So happy for you! Men need to learn we're a lot tougher than they give us credit for :) Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amanda! Isnt your LO sleeping in a toddler bed already? Thats awesome!

    ReplyDelete