Are you or a loved one addicted to opiates? Are you or a family member taking Suboxone/Subutex?

Take my Quiz! How silky are you?

Monday, March 29, 2010

Clearing something up

Im very pro breast feeding. I was upset last night as you can tell because I went to a blog that had thousands of follower and the woman was literally a nut case. I love breast feeding it is wonderful and I am very jealous that I couldn't do it longer. It was making me miserable and my daughter miserable. With Tyler I was on medication and with Robert well same as Lily. It has just always been hard for me. That is all.

5 comments:

  1. ETA: The woman who owns the blog has a reputation of being very nasty towards anyone who can not breast feed and who chooses to get an epidural or birth in a hospital. That is just not cool to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't take it as you being against breastfeeding. I feel the same as you, and had similar difficulties with my children. Neither one of boys breastfed after four months...no matter what I did, my milk supply just stayed low. I think it's ridiculous that someone would make you feel bad because you weren't able to breastfeed to their standards. And, just in my opinion, having a 4 year old attached to your boob is just not something I would want to do. More power to whoever chooses to do so, just don't make me feel bad when I don't.

    Don't let mothers like that bother you...they just want to get a rise out of you. I am sure your babies are happy and healthy, even if you didn't breast feed until they went to middle school :)

    Hope your pregnancy is going great. We lost our baby at the beginning of the month...hope to be trying again soon.

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im so sorry for your loss Rachael. Im not pregnant I'm just the temporary group owner of the Oct 10 board on bbc.
    Im wishing you lots of sticky baby dust!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And yeah, you would think after being on bbc for so long and dealing with all of the people who can be like that on there. I'm surprised that blog got such a rise out of me. I was a bit emotional last night!
    But yeah, I just wanted to add this b/c I do have some friends and family who may read this who are very pro BF, so I just wante dot clear the air! Thanks again Rachael!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well don't I feel silly! I thought you were pregnant :) Oh well!

    ReplyDelete