Are you or a loved one addicted to opiates? Are you or a family member taking Suboxone/Subutex?

Take my Quiz! How silky are you?

Saturday, March 20, 2010

So, I have been neglectful!

I have been neglecting my blog. Things have been crazy around here and my best ideas are put towards my submissions to Philly Moms Blog. After all I am waiting for someone to notice me and my writings so you can understand that I am sure.

Today Tyler finally got to go on a play date with Adriana, his best friend from school. I was nervous for him and me... I had never met her mom. All turned out well, Adriana is such a sweetheart and her mom is too. We had a great time and after an hour and a half of the kids running around we had two very tired kids on our hands. Well, make that four. She brought her younger son and I brought Lily. I know Lily is pooped when she is just standing hanging on the swing and not running in circles. She never stands still. We wore those kids out. By the end Adriana and Tyler were asking to lay in the shade and rest! LOL

Right now at home we are on the great cell phone hunt. Last time I saw my cell phone was Thursday night, or maybe Wednesday night. I don't know my days are blending. Lily grabbed it off the table and I have not seen it since. We are assuming the battery is dead by now because we text it and can not hear it. We tore the house apart. Everywhere you or a toddler could possibly think of, we have looked. I'm sure one of these days Lily will find it and bring it to me. I'm hoping it happens sooner rather than later. I can not afford a new cell phone!

The family is LOVING this warm weather. We ventured to Rita's today for some free water ice for the first day of spring. Ha ha! The lines where insane! The parking lot was mobbed! you gotta be crazy to stand in that line with 3 kids, one being a hungry toddler! We went across the street and got ice cream instead! Happy spring everyone!

1 comment: