Are you or a loved one addicted to opiates? Are you or a family member taking Suboxone/Subutex?

Take my Quiz! How silky are you?

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Feeling Lost

I have to say that being stressed out probably burns more calories than chasing after my daughter on the playground. I know this because I am exhausted. I am mentally, emotionally, physically exhausted. I want one week to be stress free. I want one week where I don't have to worry about money, bills, food, medication, whatever. I almost typed children, but then I realized in an instant that I love worrying about my children. Even though they drive me absolutely bonkers they get me through my most stressful times.

I have a tough week ahead of me. We are getting down to the wire with my husbands unemployment. His UC runs out in three weeks. I got accepted for mine but it's not a lot. Not enough for a family of five to live off of. Time for Rob to buckle down and find something, anything. I'm ready to get out there and find something. My resumes are going out and I am constantly searching but not even a phone call is being received. Rob has been working part time but it's not steady work and it doesn't have benefits.

This blog post is more therapeutic for me than entertaining for you, my readers. To you all, I am so sorry for that. Nothing witty to write this week. No humor to share with you. No rants about crazy militant crunchies. No making fun of people who refuse to use shampoo....

I feel that once I get through one day this week I will be peeling a layer off. When I get to Friday and have peeled off five layers of stress and fatigue, I am hoping to feel relived and renewed. I will spend a lot of time this week praying and meditating, asking god for strength. I will still wake up each day with a smile for my children and the strength to push through even though I feel like I want to kneel down, or collapse and sob. just release it and let everything out. But, I can not. I am Mom, I am wife, I am every one's support.

Hope you all have a great week. I'll meet you back here in a few days with something uplifting, witty, and or interesting. I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment